Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

When You're Here, You're Family.


(Practically BFFs)

David's been in the office once before, but this time Jessie said I have to meet him.
Working for ZHT last summer and going to school in Utah,
David Archuleta has been hyped around, and I'm surprised it took this long to come in contact
(Apart from the No Doubt Meet&Greet, remember A.Dub?!)
So when I talked to him, I asked if he had been with a local (Utah)
Photographer, seen here, to his and one of the ladies in digital media's surprise.
After which, Lil' David was even more shocked to learned I went to BYU
and interned at ZHT.
He is such a kind hearted kid, and so genuinely nice.
I can' wait for you all to hear his new stuff, and Mazel Tov to a new album!
:::It really is a small world:::

2 comments:

Courtney said...

i hope you two hang out in Provo... maybe with matt Clayton. Haha

Kevin and Heather said...

Tay! I just found this! (looking at your other blog). I was so happy to hear about everything, you sound so happy! Love you and miss you Tay!

Post a Comment