Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Potty Talk.

Before you think this is all about dirty talk [Courtney] kidding! It's not.
When I thought the days of my mom telling me to leave the toilet seat down,
and telling my little sister to clean the bathroom are over;
I'm sadly mistaken.
My first couple weeks at work, I noticed that the bathroom was a WRECK.
I mean, I've been to a un-flushed urinal plenty of times, but I'm at a corporation, right?
As if the urinals weren't bad enough, most of the stalls are usually left w/ umm
{special surprises!}
I think the custodial crew is tired of the crazy antics that these grown men,
or whom I once thought were grown,
have been up to and decided to leave a friendly little reminder to the 14th floor:

Note: I had to go covert to snap this photo.
They are plastered near the urinals and stalls.
I ninja-ed this crap (no pun intended).


Please, lay off the kush, and flush!

0 comments:

Post a Comment