Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Remember Me...


..it's about 2 months late, but I'm playing catch up!
On Memorial day, Alex, Courtney, Doug, Scott and I trekked to :

Bad idea for the holiday! It was the first day that most beaches were open.
..and the people were out, by the thousands! It was a zig-zagging game
to cruise around the board walk, and up the pier!

(photo credit: Courtney)
I'm sad to report, I didn't even fit in amongst the salad bowl of people present.
I think I could maybe blend with those black Jews in their Capes!

Coney Island--NOT on a holiday.

(photo credit: Courtney)

Court, Doug and I on the Pier.
Don't mind my hand--it was quite nippy out there!

Overall: a successful day trip to the [filthiest] beach. longest subway ride of my life.
...and good company!




0 comments:

Post a Comment