Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

some say it's hard to be me.

Back in February, my friend Tracie asked me to take some pictures for her then,
soon to be brother-in-law. (Not in some scandalous way people!)
He takes photos for iStock, Getty Images, etc. and Tracie thought I'd be a good face.
In April, he asked me to be in some more, a more summer one,
since the photos in February were on a freezing, sleety, day.
I thought, "if I can't make it in the music industry, then hot dayum, I can sell my soul to the lens!"
So here are some photos from the shoot:

Leigh would be so proud.

One of my favorites.


This turned out far better than we thought, staring in the sun.

cheeeees-n


I mainly like how big I look. (just kidding!)

mind you, my buddy Garrett is a married man! Don't worry, he's solid.


I think Jenae is stugglin' there on bottom.


Best Foto Friends Forever.

3 comments:

Liese said...

Taylor, you are a stud

Kevin and Heather said...

Tay, I think those twins in your photos are my second cousins! what are their names?

T. Hoyt said...

mama fay, i can't remember their names! but they are from monterey, mexico!

Post a Comment