Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Dirty Dian(A)e

View from the Top: of the Empire.


Shortly after I got to New York, Kacee was kind enough to let me crash for a few nights [21], and was a seasonal guest (sleeping on the couch) at YorkAve, her mom Diane aka Dirty Diana came to visit! Here is part of Dirty D's week trip:We went to the Empire State building, and got conned into paying buku dollars to go to the top:
Chrysler Building

Showing off the Chrysler Bldg

Bryant Park

Prepping for the "Skyride" Kace LOVES photos.

Before getting on the best ride in the city: Soaring over NY, I was in shambles!

Dirty D treated us to some great meals while she was here, Uva & Rosa Mexicano, as well as Mary Poppins on Broadway: we were tweakin' over the fact that Mary actually flew into the crowd, right over our heads.

In return for her generosity, I took D to a movie when I had some free time while Kacee was busy at 4 Times Sq....and let's just say, SaTC2 was a bit awkward to see with your friends mom, some of those one-liners---had me blushing! But she enjoyed the flick, and I enjoyed the time we became BFF's.

Cheers to Dirty D!

0 comments:

Post a Comment