Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

ridin' solo.

Not like Jason DeRulo...

...But today, I was solo, here:

I was without a car, thus without a life.
Thankfully we live in Town Square so I'm walking distance to loads of things.
My solo movie going virginity was taken.

I saw this:
..sans Italian subtitles.

And as if me going to the movies alone wasn't already bleak, I was literally the only one in the theater.
I told Courtney, that I'm glad no kids showed up,
then I would have been the creeper/Pee-Wee Herman man at the movies.

At some points, I was legitimatley scared as my eyes played tricks on me.
I went to the bathroom and came back thinking someone snuck in, ready to scare me.
Speakers began to move in my peripherals,
and at some point someone came in the theater,
showing only their head, then stood in the entrance for a while
[because I didn't hear the door open again]
The bass at some parts even shook my pants! Literally, the air got me britches shakin'.

Thankfully me and my wizarding friends made it out alive....except for my BFF here,

Until the next solo movie....

{which will be Wednesday!}

x


2 comments:

Liese said...

If I was near you, I would go to a movie with you. When you're back in Provo, can we please go see a movie?? You know, get some actual facetime in because we failed at that while you were in Italy haha

leigh said...

solo movie virginity? HA. mine has yet to be taken. i can totally see you being the creeper in the back. i really like the new blog background! im impressed. the real world sucks fyi.

Post a Comment