Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

finito.

Today, the study abroad officially ended. As of 4pm, all inhibitions were checked at the door, and it was time to get sleazy....which is clearly what I'm doing writing this on a Friday night.


I've learned so much out here, and have loved almost every minute of it. More to come about my time here, but today in the season of gratitude...


.....I'm grateful for the handsome effect. haha.


My friends joke that I get everything I want over here, and I say it's just because I smile. So maybe I was able to get past the guards at the Uffizi with loads of drink in my bag as I look over at Bev and others who have to chug their drinks by the security. I sat in laughing at them, and grateful that A) I didn't really know what the guard was saying when I went through security about liquids, so I just said "Si" and stood there a second, smiled, walked on.

Maybe I also got away with a little more in Italian class than others. That [A] will look great on my progress report!

Maybe my best friend gave me some clothes and different music at the Irish Pub often.

....now I just hope this carries on back to the states.

Cheers to wishing!

x
t.


2 comments:

Courtney said...

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes i am a big fan of you coming back to utah. i could not be more excited. come home NOW. the end.

leigh said...

i could not be more surprised that you have gotten away with a thing or two while in italy. you just smile and laugh and people love you! haha. i cant believe your study abroad is over! ah! so crazy. i hope you enjoy LONDON!!! say hello to big ben for me!

Post a Comment